Tuesday, September 25, 2012

back to school pictures

we had our favorite photographer, amber vest, take the kids' back to school pictures this year. she did a great job and it was nice option since we didn't really feel like we needed a new family picture but wanted individual shots of the kids.


owen at 7 years old 

wesley at 5 years old

 i really couldn't decide on maddy's pictures...so i picked two! :) 


madalyn at 3 years old 


look at these big kids! they are growing up so fast. 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your kids are A.DOR.ABLE! I especially like the one of Maddy sitting on the suitcase :)

Lynzee said...

I'm so glad you posted a comment on my blog so I could take a peek at yours today. Your family is growing up so fast! Your kids are gorgeous (like, child model perfect) and you are such a fun, beautiful mom! Great job disguising Maddy's bangs in the picture, btw. I never would have guessed there was a scissors incident if I hadn't read the post about it. :) Miss you!

Kristy said...

such cute kids Becky!! Love the photos :)

Laura Ward said...

So cute! I love them! (the kids and the pictures:)And that makes me happy you picked two of Maddy cause you couldn't decide. She's a doll.