Thursday, May 24, 2012

grandpa's wild ride

the other saturday the kids and i happened to stop by grandma and grandpa's house at just the right time. grandpa still had the "side by side" at their house.

it belongs to the company my dad works for and he and my mom had taken it out the day before on some trails for the afternoon. dad was more than willing to take each of my kids on a wild ride. and then he let me take him for a wild ride. it was a lot of fun! this toy packs a lot of punch!

thanks for the fun!


owen and grandpa

wesley and grandpa

madalyn (wearing her green lantern mask) and grandpa
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun!!! Your dad looks so happy! And I love Madalyn's green lantern mask!

Evelyn said...

Wow, those are some crazy tires. Looks like fun! And I love Madalyn's mask.