Tuesday, December 20, 2011

o christmas tree


i love decorating our christmas tree! and i usually try to do it alone. is that mean? we put a kids tree in the basement that they can do themselves (not this year though because we can't find the tree stand). i try to make it fair. :) i will usually let them each hang a couple of ornaments, but i get really nervous since our tree is in the kitchen and one drop on the tile will shatter an ornament.



enjoying the fruits of my labor

merry christmas everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ckm said...

Love! That is a realistic fear ... broken ornaments! Mabye you can look for a beautiful round area rug to go under the tree. I do not have very many glass ornaments. Phew! Although some of my resin ones that we get each year for our "memory gift" would break if they hit tile. The kids LOVE helping and I LOVE it now too (it has taken years for me to reach that). It helps that they are a lot older. It also made my decorating this year go 100 times faster as well! You will be there someday.

Brandon and Emily said...

Beautiful tree! And I love that you are sitting in your chair admiring it. Nothing like relaxing by the Christmas tree!

SueAnn said...

Beautiful! I decorated the tree all by myself this year too and it was very pleasant...but my 7 year old was not happy about it the next morning! I probably won't be doing that again...