Thursday, November 03, 2011

family pictures 2011

we had our friend, amber vest, take our pictures for the third year in a row and she did not disappoint. she does a great job! and it's always such a relief to have these done for another year...or so. (;







owen (6 years)



wesley (4 years)



madalyn (2 years)





9 years of marriage (:



i love this picture of kevin and madalyn. i tried to get a picture with her and she wouldn't have it.





luckily, my boys came through for me! aren't they sweet!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them!! The fall colors are so beautiful!!:)

SueAnn said...

Love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Those pictures are adorable! Cute family!

Brandon and Emily said...

Beautiful! They all turned out cute!

Katie said...

SUPER cute pics! I've never had professional pics done of my family and I really want to. They must have some magic to get three kids to all hold still and look at the camera at the same time! I don't know if any amount of magic could make my Alex do that! :)

Brenda said...

Love them:) glad those boys came through for you, that picture is super cute!

Kunde Family said...

I know I already told you but your family pictures are SOOOOOOOOO cute!! Everything about them is amazing!

Amber said...

Your family is so cute Becky! It has been fun to see them your kids all grow and change over the last few years.

Aunt Betty said...

OH MY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU ARE, YOU ALL ARE VERY PHOTOGENIC! AND THE FALL COLORS ARE JUST PERFECT, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PICTURES, YOU MUST SO PROUD!

The Wright Family said...

These are amazing! Your family and YOU are beautiful!