Tuesday, September 21, 2010

kunde cabin


on sunday we went to church in island park, took a little nature walk, ate some more good food, and relaxed before we had to pack up and move back to reality.


concentrating on my puzzles! i think it's the best way to relax.


madalyn and wesley having fun with the weeds.


madalyn loved marching around like she was a big girl. and she found lots of time to take in nature.


the walks were nice, but you had better believe that i was on my guard the entire time...nervous that a wild animal would come and attack. eek!

thanks again staci and kyle! this was just what we needed and wanted out of a weekend away.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Elise mentioned that she ruined you to the wild... I didn't know she wasn't kidding. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

I would love a weekend away like that! Glad you all had fun!:)

Lisa said...

So fun! LOVE all your pictures! And your hair is DARLING by the way!

The Manwaring Family said...

What a fun trip! Nothing better than relaxing! :)

Rafa and Rosanne said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!! I can't believe I wasn't there. :( Next time for sure we will be! Looks like it was a great get away.

Elise said...

eeee... sorry about that. Poor girl. At least you look super cute!

So, Gordon was looking at your blog with me and he said, "WHAT?! I didn't know that Becky was BLIND!?" I said, "She's not blind." And he said, "Then why is she wearing glasses?"

Well. Apparently you are blind.

Love you!