Tuesday, May 04, 2010

my preschooler

owen just had his preschool pictures taken. he looked SO HANDSOME!



sending him to little chick preschool was one of the best ideas i've had in a long time. he has REALLY enjoyed his time there and made some great friendships.

i always look forward to what he will highlight when he gets home. sometimes it's the snacks, sometimes the activity, and a lot of times it's something about a friend. he has really loved being in preschool with his buddy catcher. and he often talks (pretty fondly i might add) of a little red-head named june. ..sometimes he slips and calls her "june-e" in front of me. i love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww!! How cute! He's such a sweet boy. So glad he loves preschool!

Lisa said...

Preschool is the best! I'm glad Owen enjoys preschool. When's his preschool graduation? Brian has always loved preschool too. It's good to have kids who love learning, isn't it?!

Elena said...

Awwww...the June-e story cracked me up! That was on my list of names had I ever had another girl. So cute.

I keep hearing rumors that district 91 is going to all day kindergarten within the next 2 years. We'll see how I feel about it when the day actually comes to let Kate go, but right now I think it is the most brilliant idea ever. :D!