Monday, February 22, 2010

i guess we do!

i honestly never really thought my little girl looked like me...until today!

i have been organizing my pictures in picasa (a photo program i use). it has a feature where it will find faces in pictures you have and try to match them to each other pictures/faces you have already named. anyway, today i found my baby picture in madalyn's file. CRAZY! i guess i can see my baby girl in this baby picture of me. and this brought me LOTS of joy for some reason. (;


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

AWW!! How cute! I love it!

Elena said...

I had to look hard b/c I'm just so used to seeing Owen/Kevin in her, but yes, I can see you in the cheeks and upper lip area. You two little cuties.

SueAnn said...

I definately think she looks like you! So cute!!

Kristy said...

I can see it! She does look a lot like you..It makes you smile because you worked so hard to bring her into the world, she ought to look something like you, right!?