Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4-months old

our little madalyn turned 4-months old on monday. yesterday i took her to her 4-month appoinment and she is PERFECT! (;

she even showed off by doing a couple 6-9 month skills. (;
she is starting to roll from her stomach to her back.
she is constantly talking. she is our little noise maker.
she loves when her brothers play with her.
she almost always wakes up with a smile.
she is a little growler.
she gets excited when i put her jacket on her and put her in her car seat (can you tell we don't go out very often?!)

i took this picture a couple days ago. she LOVES to take her morning nap in our bed...taking up both pillows...and all sprawled out. such a princess!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elena said...

That's my kind of nap! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl! She looks so much like Owen!

Steph said...

Completely ADORABLE!!

Lisa said...

Hilarious!!! I love it! And I can't believe how cute and grown up she is!

Brenda said...

Priceless photo's if I do say so myself!! She is darling, And I cannot believe she is already 4 months old!!

SueAnn said...

WHat a cutie! I love the pic of you two napping together!!