Thursday, May 28, 2009

memorial day

our company left sunday evening. and of course we spent memorial day in malad, id with my mom's family.

i really look forward to this day.

my prego-emotions were on a roller coaster that morning trying to get out of the house. we were running late, my layered dip wouldn't fit in the cooler so i had to transfer it into another pan (NOT EASY) and the cute outfit i bought to wear that day DIDN'T FIT! MAJOR CRISIS! but, we survived the morning and enjoyed the rest of our day.

i was so thrilled that my cousin mike was there with his new wife, christina. all they way from san fran.


me, mike, christina, uncle don (mike's dad)...pardon my crazy expression

and, as always, the sisters pulled through and all showed up to support my mom and her family. so, we had to get a picture. not sure how the swollen prego women ended up in the front.


me, melissa, emily, katie, and natalie


mom

kevin trying to show wesley how to whistle with a piece of grass.


kevin and wesley
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel and Nathan Fisher said...

I'm so jealous! It never feels like Memorial Day without the trip to Malad. Hopefully we can come next year!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! You guys are always doing fun family stuff! Sorry the morning was so hard! I know how that can be.