Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fun in Island Park cont.

Here are some more pictures taken from our stay in Island Park. What a great trip!


Brandon and Justin; Jamis just chillin' in the meadows; Justin and Ogden; Kevin and Owen; Jamis, Becky, Owen, Payson, Melissa, and Keagan in the hot tub; Natalie; Dad; Katie and Melissa messing around; Kevin and Owen


Each cabin was in charge of providing entertainment on a particular night so Kevin and I bought a bag of 100 plastic balls to keep the "kids" entertained. But, the adults seemed to take to them much more. We had a few "wars" down in the basement where it wasn't uncommon to find grown men and women screaming for mercy while in the fetal position. You wouldn't think these little balls could do much damage, but trust me...they hurt! It made for a LOT of fun.


I love this picture of some of the grand kids (and Emily) preparing for a wild ride.


Even though Kevin and I didn't take the annual ride to Mesa Falls I thought I would include this picture (of the first group) to show you how gorgeous it is this time of year. Chris, Katie, Dad, Jarom, Elena, Justin, Amber, Ben, and Kaylin.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elise said...

Look at all the cute Manwarings in the snow! I love these pictures, especially the kids on the inner tube. So fun!!