Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to...ME!

Sunday marked my 28th birthday! It's hard to believe that I am closer to 30 than 25. Oh well!

Kevin made the day extra special by cooking me a pancake breakfast. Then after church we went to my parents house for my favorite dinner--lasagna (courtesy of my mom) and cake and icecream. We were joined by my Grandma Manwaring, Elena, Alyssa, Halle, Carter, Kate, Emily& Brandon (better late than never), Staci, and Ben & Kaylin. What a perfect day!


Owen helping Kevin mix up the pancake mix.

Look at that breakfast!


Happy Birthday to me!


Enjoying a couple of my birthday gifts...an iPod nano and Vera Bradley watches! So fun!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elena said...

YEAH!! Another year older. I am glad we live close to be able to celebrate with you now!