Saturday, June 22, 2013

a camping we will go

the first weekend in june we went camping with two of our favorite families. the allens and lowrys. we had this tripped plans for MONTHS so when the day came to go and i was super SICK and owen was throwing up we felt we had no choice but to pull it together and go. owen left much better by the time we left. but, my misery decided to hang out with us for the entire weekend. yuck! luckily, i was able to enjoy most of the experience.

kevin surprised me with a late mother's day present. lol! he gave me this fantastic zero gravity camping chair. I LOVE IT!



we spent two nights in island park at buffalo camp ground. it really was lovely. and the allens were kind enough to let me and madalyn sleep in their trailer and the boys slept in a tent outside.


the ride up.

cute campers 

hike to sheep falls 
 
 
 

maddy showing us all how it's done. 

fishing 
 

our nightly entertainment. 

owen showing off the thor hammer he found. sure enough, no one could pick it up. lol. 

the drive home. we wore these little campers right out. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

How fun!The scenery looks gorgeous. I love camping!

Lisa said...

Wow girly! You are amazing for going even when you are sick!! I hope you got over it quickly! And what a beautiful weekend!