Tuesday, April 08, 2008

izabella jean



sunday afternoon my little niece izabella jean was born in logan, ut. and yesterday afternoon i decided i HAD to go see that baby. so, i called on all my sister's (this includes sisters-in-law) and decided to make a quick trip to logan, ut last night...ladies only.

we left at 5pm and were home in bed by 12:30am. it was such a great trip and i am so glad we were able to visit katie and izabella in the hospital. we had a very enjoyable ride down to logan with kaylin, eli, elena, emily, natalie, and myself. once we arrived at the hospital my mom came to join in on the fun (she is spending part of the week with katie and her family to help out). katie looked great and izabella was such a precious little bundle. all of us left that hospital so baby hungry!

after the hospital we went to iggy's sports bar to enjoy the memphis vs. kansas basketball game and some good food. we had such a fabulous time...and we missed you amber and melissa!


kaylin holding eli, elena, emily, katie holding izabella, natalie, mom, and me


me holding izabella.


the proud mommy and daddy.

final score: girls 5 boys 0
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elena said...

I love your final score bit! Too funny. I woke up this morning and was so glad we did that. Thanks for making/letting me come along.

sjmiller said...

That is such a sweet idea!

I swear, I want to be a part of your family!!

Steph said...

You are such a kind and thoughtful person. You take time out of your life to make the life of others better. You are truly one of the kindest people I know.

Manwaring Family said...

I love the photo of all the girls - and Eli :) How fun to just hop in the car and take off!!