Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sunday photo shoot

our little madalyn is already 1 1/2 months old. it is going by way too fast! i just want to cry when i try to put an outfit on her and it doesn't fit. she has been so fun!

on sunday i asked kevin to take a few pictures me and madalyn together...since we really don't have any yet.

she wore a little dress that aunt emily gave her. i had to pin it in the back to make it fit a little snugger, but doesn't she look adorable!? especially with that headband and bracelet from steph (i have to put in these thank-you plugs when i can).


me and madalyn

i think she is actually smiling in this picture. ahh...what a good girl!



she is certainly plumping up! and we love it!



oh man, i hate when that happens!

she is always pulling her headband over her eyes.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ckm said...

So sweet! She is getting huge ... why can't pregnancy go this fast?

Elena said...

She is ADORABLE in purple! I think that's her color! And you look SOOOO skinny!! Woot-woot! Lets see if I can think of one more thing to say using an exclamation? Hmmm...nope, all out of them I guess.

Anonymous said...

That's sweet!!! It is sad that they grow so fast! She's such a cutie! I love the picture with the bow over her eyes!:)

Lisa said...

She is adorable! And you look awesome! Can't wait to meet her in person and hang with you guys again. Hopefully soon...

The Manwaring Family said...

Cute Mommy/ daughter pics!!! You are looking great- whatever you are doing..it works!!!

Amber said...

You both look great! I have very few pictures with me and my kids because I take all of the pictures so you are smart to have some taken with you in them.